The in-line, push-fit, filter not only extends the operational life of the central heating system, it reduces maintenance and heating energy bills as well as reducing carbon emissions. The high performance MC1+ from ADEY protects against both system corrosion, and limescale deposition. MC1+ provides faster, stronger and easier dosing; allowing a 125 litre system to be dosed in just 20 seconds. Suitable for use in both sealed, and open vented central heating systems, old and new. MC3+ is a rapid performing, and powerful chemical cleaner specifically designed to remove central heating system sludge, and debris. The MC3+ starts to work as quickly as one hour after application, and for maximum flexibility, it can be left in the system for up to 28 days.
- Immediate system protection cutting heating energy bills by up to 6% a year
- New compact design and low profile drain valve
- Greater reliability thanks to new improved valves
- Twin reverse flow - Maximising debris capture
- Improved sheath design - Dual non-magnetic capture