Non-faulty products/Change of mind
If you change your mind, we’re happy to take back items that are in a resellable condition within 30 days of the date of delivery or collection via click-and-collect. Please note this won’t affect your statutory rights.
|Products purchased in branch||Products purchased online|
|You can return the product to any of our branches for a refund. Please note a restocking fee may be applied to trade customers for specials.||You can return the product to any of our branches for a full refund.|
|The products must be returned unused, undamaged, in a fully saleable condition, and in the original packaging.||The products must be returned unused, undamaged, in a fully saleable condition and packaged in such a way as to ensure that the product is not damaged.|
Where the product has a manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee it’s best that you first contact the manufacturer. If you do not wish to exercise your rights under the manufacturer warranty or guarantee, you must notify us and return the faulty products to any branch or request the product be collected free of charge by contacting our customer service team (see contact details below).
|Within 30 days from the date of delivery: We’ll offer you a full refund or replacement||After 30 days but within 6 months from the date of delivery: We will (where relevant) repair or replace the item within 30 business days of notification.|
|Please note this does not affect your statutory rights.|
Damaged on or before delivery
We aim to deliver all products in perfect condition. However, if you receive a product that is not in perfect condition, please notify us and return the damaged products to any branch or we will collect the product from you free of charge. Please see the customer service details below for arranging collection.
|Within 30 days from the date of delivery: If a product is delivered to you damaged, please notify us within 30 days from the date of delivery.||After 30 days: If the damage or defect is not apparent on delivery, and it has gone beyond 30 days, you have 7 days from the date of discovery to request a repair or replacement.|
Proof of purchase
We’ll offer you a refund or credit for any of the above but we will need proof of purchase (such as a receipt, invoice, return note, email confirmation or order number).
Please call Customer Service to organise a collection for faulty or damaged products. The contact number is 0330 678 0267. The team is available between 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- All bespoke or made to measure goods;
- A faulty product, where the fault was brought to your attention before purchase;
- Chemical/gas products that are unsealed;
- Non-faulty unsealed electronic goods;
- Non-faulty used gas valves;
- Any spare parts where the seal is broken (such as PCBs, electronic goods, and fans)
- Goods that deteriorate or expire rapidly once opened; and
- Non-faulty used hygiene products (eg. toilets or showers).
If you cancel an order before it has been dispatched we will process your refund. However, if you cancel after dispatch, products must be returned to one of our branches for a refund.
Refunds and credits
We’ll give you a refund or credit using your original payment method.
- If cash is not available in the branch, it may be necessary to refund you with a cheque. We will not refund cash purchases in any other way.
- If a credit or debit card has been used, the refund may take 7-10 working days to arrive in your account.
- If you purchased via a credit account, the refund will be made back to the account.
A refund/credit will not be issued if:
- Damage was caused to the product by incorrect storage, application, movement, commissioning, use, or maintenance.
- Where damage to the product has been caused by fair wear and tear, or misuse.
The above policy applies unless your account has a pre-agreed SLA or contract where the terms differ.
If you are having trouble viewing the form below, please click here.