The all new Worcester Greenstar gas-fired Si Compact is the successor to the Greenstar Si combi boiler. Ideal for apartments and small to medium sized properties with one bathroom, it has a host of performance-enhancing features, including the revolutionary WB7 heat exchanger which enables the appliances to deliver DHW flow rates of 10.2 and 12.3 l/min despite their compact size. The new Greenstar Si Compact has been designed to make installation and commissioning easier and quicker, and comes supplied with a unique wall-mounting jig which enables the installer to quickly pre-plumb all seven pipe connections without the boiler being on the wall. A built in LCD display provides quick and easy operation status and fault diagnosis, providing greater clarity during maintenance and operation. The boiler comes packaged with a vertical flue pipe for additional convenience and value.
- Precision engineered WB7 heat exchanger delivers high efficiency and reliability
- Energy-saving anti-cycle and modulation control
- Low lift weight
- Wall mounting jig providing pre-plumbing and rear piping as standard
- Comfort and ECO modes to suit hot water delivery needs
- Double seal siphon located at the front of the boiler for easy maintenance
- Can be installed in a standard kitchen cupboard without the need for ventilation