The all new Worcester Greenstar gas-fired Si Compact is the successor to the Greenstar Si combi boiler. Ideal for apartments and small to medium sized properties with one bathroom, it has a host of performance-enhancing features, including the revolutionary WB7 heat exchanger which enables the appliances to deliver DHW flow rates of 10.2 and 12.3 l/min despite their compact size. The new Greenstar Si Compact has been designed to make installation and commissioning easier and quicker, and comes supplied with a unique wall-mounting jig which enables the installer to quickly pre-plumb all seven pipe connections without the boiler being on the wall. A built in LCD display provides quick and easy operation status and fault diagnosis, providing greater clarity during maintenance and operation. The boiler comes packaged with a horizontal flue pipe for additional convenience and value.
- Compact and lightweight
- Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
- User-friendly displays for ease of use
- Instantaneous hot water, always available and can be adjusted to fine tune comfort
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Frost protection is included, reducing frost risk if installed in a garage or a loft
- Simple boiler control knobs with clear temperature display