Manufactured from polypropylene, Osma access plug by Wavin is an efficient system made for sanitary waste disposal. It fits into a push-fit ring seal socket to provide an access point for Osma Waste pipe. This efficient equipment can be used for both commercial and domestic use.
- Simple-to-use system saving time and site costs
- Conforms to BS EN 1451-1:2011
- Quick and efficient assembly by means of push-fit jointing
- Accommodates thermal movement with no requirement for expansion fittings
- Suitable for use with intermittent discharges of water up to 90 degree celsius