Wavin OsmaWeld bend is manufactured from high-quality acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) making it resistant to corrosive chemicals and physical impacts. This plumbing tool will save both time and effort with its secure joint-recognition technology that reduces the risk of accidental demounting. It offers a comprehensive above ground drainage system, suitable for carrying sanitary waste from domestic, commercial and industrial installations.
- Suitable for female thread appliances
- Designed with an elastomeric seal for pipe joints used in water and drainage applications
- Lightweight and easy to install
- This plumbing tool incorporates dimensional tolerance
- Conforms to BS EN 1455-1:2000
- Can sustain intermittent discharges of water up to 90 degree celsius