The gas fired condensing boiler Vitodens 111-W, from Viessmann, is ideal for a flat or small family home, as well as larger properties with high hot water demand. It can easily be sited in an alcove in the bathroom, kitchen or utility room. The Vitodens 111-W 26kW DHW storage combi, offers the highest draw-off rate amongst wall mounted appliances, and a constant outlet temperature. For this purpose, a stainless steel primary store with 46 litres capacity, and an electronic outlet temperature controller are integrated. The Cylinder Loading System ensures a continuous supply of hot water on demand. The boiler includes a controller with a built in room temperature sensor which can be connected to an independent outside temperature sensor to run in weather compensation mode. The user-friendly dials also allow for quick and easy adjustment of the heating and domestic hot water temperatures, ensuring the continued efficiency of the system. This boiler pack includes a horizontal flue and Vitotrol 100 Open Therm Programmable Room Controller.
- User friendly backlit LCD touchscreen display
- Combined PRV and condensate connection
- Straightforward access from the front for ease of maintenance
- Modulation range up to 1:13
- Integrated 46 litre DHW storage
- 5 year comprehensive parts and labour warranty as standard
- 10 year warranty on the unique Viessmann Inox-Radial heat exchanger