The geoTHERM mini is a wall-hung ground source heat pump that is the first of it’s kind on the market. It’s very compact and is highly suitable for high rise apartment blocks offering an efficient decentralised heating and hot water system solution.
The geoTHERM mini can be installed in both single and common ground collector systems. Within one building, multiple geoTHERM minis can be operated utilising a single common ground array generating renewable heating and hot water. This ensures that heat which is generated is only used when required, reducing energy waste typically incurred when transferring heat to self-contained apartments within multi-storey buildings.
- The UK’s only wall-hung ground source heat pump - Allows for an easy installation
- Compact installation solution - Gives greater flexibility for smaller properties
- Quietest heat pump in the market - Sound power as low as 45dbA
- Designed for use in common ground collector systems - No need for split-billing in multi-occupancy buildings
- Decentralised heating and hot water system - Achieving carbon reductions as well as SAP targets and reducing fuel poverty.
- Excellent solution for new build apartments