SOLFEX energy systems PEX AL PEX Multi-Layer Underfloor Heating Pipe is an ultra-high quality, safe & reliable European manufactured product with the longest possible warranty conditions and with a service life of 50 years, using the latest manufacturing techniques and industry know how the pipe work is constructed using FIVE layers in total; cross linked polyethylene inner, adhesive, a central core of aluminium alloy which also acts has an oxygen barrier, another layer of adhesive is then added before another layer of cross linked polyethylene.
- Manufactured according to EN ISO 15875
- EVOH layer oxygen barrier in accordance with DIN 4726
- Operational range - 95°C max @ 10 bar, constant temperature 70°C, max peak 100°C.
- Easy to handle, lightweight & malleable allowing bending & curving, once pipe is bent it maintains curvature simplifying installation, bending stability according to UNI 10954 standard.
- Central core aluminium alloy oxygen barrier protected by adhesive layer and PEX cross-linked polyethylene outer core
- Enhanced heat conductivity output due to aluminium core.
- Minimal linear and cross sectional thermal expansion.
- Pipe markings every metre displaying number of linear metres from beginning of roll aiding installation, other relevant technical information also indicated every linear metre.
- 50 year service life - 10 year insurance backed warranty.