Constructed using five layers for optimal use, the Pex AL Pex multilayer underfloor heating pipe by Solfex is a European manufactured product that is safe and reliable. It incorporates cross-linked polyethylene inner, adhesive and a central core of aluminium alloy that acts as an oxygen barrier. The barrier is right in the centre of the pipe wall which prevents it from any damage during installation. It is a lightweight and malleable allowing curving pipe when bent it maintains structure making installation quick and easy.
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- Operational range - 90 degree celsius maximum at 6 bar, with a constant temperature of 70 degree celsius and maximum peak 100 degree celsius
- Minimal linear and cross-sectional thermal expansion
- Metres marked on pipe markings at every metre to aid installation
- Features EVOH layer oxygen barrier in accordance with DIN 4726
- Conforms to EN ISO 15875