Robus Dingle LED Coach Lantern with PIR 7W Black - RDN00740PIR-04 combines traditional design and aesthetics with state of the art LED technology. It features 14 x 4,000 Kelvin low power Epistar SMD LEDs providing energy savings of over 82% when compared to traditional CFL & Incandescent light sources. The lantern has a UV stabilised moulded polycarbonate body with opal inset panels which reduce glare and eye discomfort. It comes with a PIR sensor with 8 metre range when mounted at 2.5m high and allows time adjustments between 5sec to 5min and lux settings from day to night time. Typically installed outside door entrances in domestic properties, hotels, pubs, clubs and restaurants the IP44 rated Robus Dingle LED Coach Lantern can also be used in many other indoor or outdoor applications and is ideal for coastal applications where corrosion is a real problem for die cast aluminium or even stainless steel.
- LED replacement for 60W Incandescent lanterns
- Fully Polycarbonate, UV-stabilised construction
- PIR sensor with adjustable time 5sec to 5min and lux settings from day to night time
- High efficacy of 61lm/W meeting Building Part L requirements
- 30000 hours average lifetime
- Wide operating ambient temperature range of -20 to +40 degrees C
- Stainless steel screws