HoneyWell Home CO Detector R100C-1 - 620331
Find your nearest collection branch
This branch today
Product DetailsStandalone CO alarm, 10 years battery with LED indication
- At just 25mm, this is the thinnest CO alarm on the market, making it compact and beautifully designed to fit into any home.
- This is an automatic brightness adjustment of the green POWER light, which is enabled when the ambient brightness of the room is very low (i.e. at night). The brightness of the flashing green POWER light will be reduced, thereby reducing the impact of the standby indicator light on the home owner.
- The IP44 protection classification means that you can install the device in your outdoor spaces, such as conservatories, sheds, and covered patios, where there may be damp or dusty conditions.
- With a 10 year lifespan battery, our R100C-1 alarm comes with peace of mind, and a cost-saving against other, less reliable alarms.
- CO cannot be detected by humans. If your alarm is triggered whilst you are out, the Memory function will keep the Red Light flashing until the button is pressed or 7 days have passed. This is also useful to flag any alarm malfunctions.
- Professional landlords want to ensure that installed alarms cannot be deactivated by their tenants. Our R100C-1 alarms all have sealed batteries which cannot be removed by the end user. Also, once installed, a tool (screwdriver) is required to remove the alarm.
Brand Name Honeywell Home Availability Next Day Delivery EAN 3603940006414
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to