The Harlequin 1200ITE model is a Slimline bunded oil tank, perfect for home heating oil storage (kerosene). This tank is moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material and has been designed and manufactured to exceed the most technical, environmental and regulatory requirements.
Standard Features of the Harlequin 1200ITE bunded oil tank:
• Bottom outlet with 1” BSP(F) thread
• 16” lockable access lid
• 2” BSP(M) fill point
• 4” lockable inspection cap
• Inner tank vent
What is a bunded oil tank?
A ‘Bunded’ oil tank simply consists of a tank within a tank. Oil is stored in the inner tank and the outer tank acts as a failsafe so that in the event of a spillage, excess oil will collect in the outer tank – thus averting a pollution incident and costly environmental clean-up operation.
- Integrally Bunded - designed to protect the surrounding environment, all tanks are bunded preventing pollution is the internal tank was ever to leak.
- Non corrosive - manufactured from medium density polyethylene (MDPE) your Harlequin tank will not corrode.
- Meets Regulations - as well as being fully bunded, this tank meets all relevant regulatory requirements. This tank is OFCERT licensed by governing body OFTEC, License no: 0644031201
- Contents Monitoring - this tank comes with an electronic gauge and has a 32mm hole for fitting the electronic gauge.
- Moulded-in handles for ease of lifting.
- LRC overfill prevention probe
- Ultrasonic contents gauge with remote display
- Bottom outlet fitting kit (reducer, isolation valve, filter, 10mm oil line fitting)
- 10 Year Guarantee - peace of mind that should an issue arise with your tank, Harlequin will be there to help. *10 year guarantee upon registration of tank on Harlequin website.
- For more Information/FAQ's please refer to the data sheet