Grundfos Unilift KP250-A-1 Submersible Pump 012C6700
The pump is fitted with suction strainer and a carrying handle and is supplied with a 5 m mains cable and float switch for automatic start and stop. The impeller is a semi-open impeller for 3/8" free passage suitable for pumping groundwater, surface water, rain water and similar liquids.
The pump has a double shaft seal consisting of two lip seals with grease in-between.
The pump has an outer casing ensuring continuous cooling of the motor by the pumped liquid. The rotor shaft operates in two maintenance-free carbon bearings cooled by the pumped liquid. The motor is filled with a non-toxic motor liquid
- Unilift KP is a single-stage, submersible, stainless steel drainage pump in compact design with hermetically sealed stator housing (canned motor)
- The sturdy impeller has single-curved vanes.
- Unilift KP-AV features automatic start/stop operation by means of a vertical level switch.
- The pump can be installed in a permanent installation or used as a portable pump
- The motor incorporates automatic overload protection
|Made To Order||N|
|Manufacturer Model No||012C6700|
|Range Description||Unilift KP|