Know more, worry less. The new Google Nest Protect uses a Split Spectrum Sensor to look for fast burning and slow, smouldering fires and invisible carbon monoxide. It speaks up to tell you what it has detected and where. If smoke or carbon monoxide levels are heightened but have not reached Emergency Alarm levels, the Google Nest Protect can give you a friendly Heads-Up early warning, allowing you to hush the alarm via the Google Nest button or smartphone app after you have checked it is safe. The Google Nest Protect tests its sensors and batteries over 400 times a day, showing you everything’s working with a quick green glow when you turn off the lights. In case you’re not home, the Google Nest Protect will send an alert to your phone when the alarm goes off, or the batteries are running low. And it looks after your family for up to 10 years.
- Get alerts on your mobile. Google Nest Protect sends you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries are running low.
- Tells you what, and where. Google Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is so that you know what to do.
- Sees the CO that you can’t. Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Google Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
- A light in the dark. Google Nest Protect usually has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way
- Every second counts. The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast- and slow-burning fires.
- Silence from the Google Nest app. Just burned the toast? Silence the false alarm with your mobile, not your tea towel.
- Up to 10 years life span. Google Nest Protect’s long-lasting sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade.
- Sleep safely and soundly. Nightly Promise is a quick green glow that can be seen when you turn off the lights, letting you know everything’s working as it should.