The HIU range provides domestic hot water and space heating to properties that are serviced from district heating or centralised boiler plans, and is fully compatible with other products in the Bosch Commerial and Industrial product range. The HIU is also designed for easy installation.
- Suitable for small and large scale district heating - The Greenstar HIU is perfect for small scale district heating applications such as flats and other multi-residential accommodation, as well as buildings that use uneconomical electric heating or have individual gas appliances in each property
- DHW and space heating temperature control - The Greenstar HIU comprises of two heat exchangers, one for providing instant hot water at a regulated temperature and the second for space heating. The maximum temperatures for both can be set at the time of commissioning by the installation engineer or by using a compatible Worcester or third party control.
- Efficient operation - The HIU is an indirect appliance so the primary heating circuit is hydraulically separated from the property’s space heating by a plate heat exchanger. The unit operates onlywhen DHW or space heating is required, ensuring energy efficient operation
- First fix rail - The Greenstar HIU also comes complete with a first fix rail which allows for the system to be pre-plumbed before the unit is installed
- All Worcester Greenstar HIUs are offered with a full 2 year guarantee* on parts and labour. Registration can be by post, telephone or online
- The control unit enables simple adjustment and setting of maximum DHW and CH temperatures which can be set at commissioning stage and controlled using a compatibleWorcester or third party control. The unit has separate LED operational status indicators for DHW and CH which can be seen through two viewing holes on top of the casing
- All models include a keyless filling as standard for easier system filling