The Greenstar Oilfit Plume Management Extension from Worcester provides a number of different options for fluing unwanted acidic gases out of the central heating system. From an internal floor standing boiler, they can be expelled through the top, rear or side, and from the rear and side from external boilers. Quick to install, the simple push-fit connections form a gas tight seal, in most cases it will also eliminate the need to cut the flue pipe. No special tools are required when fitting flue extensions and will simply slot into place. Robust, the anti-corrosive design will provide a system that will last the life of the boiler. The extension is used when your flue system isn't quite as long as needed. Supplied with a support bracket, it creates a sturdier system with less chance of breaking down.
- Compatible with all Greenstar oil-fired condensing boilers
- Quick and simple to install
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Black finish
- Push-fit connection
- Suitable for use with Worcester Greenstar Oil Boilers
- Not suitable for use with Gas Boilers