A submersible pump suitable for stationary, fully automatic operation. A pressure hose of appropriate length is connected for mobile use, while a pipe is connected to the pressure port for stationary applications. A residual current device for a trigger current of 30 mA that is to be provided onsite (regulation concerning outdoor installation) must be utilised in accordance with EN 60335-2,41.
- Minimum residual water level of 2mm for absolute reliability
- Ergonomic handle, low weight, user-friendly due to ready-to-plug version (Plug & Pump)
- Operational reliability due to integrated sheath current cooling, mechanical seal with sealing chamber and stainless steel-encapsulated motor
- Cable length 3 to 10m, depending on type
- Fluid temperature: maximum 90°C