High quality general purpose Phillips screwdriver makes working easier, faster & safer. The Lasertip blade has a laser treated, micro-rough surface, which bites into the head of the screw preventing slipping and reducing the required screwdriving effort. The ergonomic Kraftform handle prevents blisters and calluses, with hard gripping zones for high working speeds and soft zones ensuring high torque transfer. The hexagonal shape prevents the screwdriver from rolling away and the high grade steel blade dramatically increases service life.
- Lasertip technology burns a micro-grip on the tip of the screwdriver for anti-slip and safer tightening
- Kraftform ergonomic 3 component handles; comfort, grip & power
- Highly durable "bit material" blades for extreme wear resistance & very long service life
- Anti-roll handle prevents the screwdriver falling off work surfaces
- Profile & size markings for correct tool selection
- Blade Length 100mm