Osma OsmaSoil System access branch is a powerful PVC-U soil system by Wavin, made for sanitary waste removal. It is an effective bossed pipe with 1 solvent weld socket and 1 plain end spigot incorporating 3 closed boss sockets with a screwed access for seamless rodding. It is an all-inclusive system that is available in a variety of colours and sizes and can be used for both commercial as well as industrial purposes.
- Seals cannot dislodge during fitting
- A more secure installation for the peace of mind
- Inclusive of captive seal technology
- Fittings have a unique keyway to ensure the correct fall is achieved
- The OsmaSoil and Vent range offers an exceptional choice of pipe and fittings including brackets, bends, junctions, access fittings, terminations and problem solvers
- Ideally suited for waste, soil and ventilation systems