OsmaSoil System access branch by Wavin, is a powerful PVC-U soil system made for sanitary waste removal. It is an effective system with an 87.5 degree single branch with two ring seal sockets and one plain end spigot incorporating two closed boss and a screwed access cover for seamless rodding. It is an all-inclusive system that is available in a variety of colours and sizes and can be used for both commercial as well as industrial purposes.
- Seals cannot dislodge during fitting
- A more secure installation for the peace of mind
- Inclusive of captive seal technology
- Fittings have a unique keyway to ensure the correct fall is achieved
- The OsmaSoil and Vent range offers an exceptional choice of pipe and fittings including brackets, bends, junctions, access fittings, terminations and problem solvers
- Ideally suited for waste, soil and ventilation systems