Designed for surface mounted installation, Osma double socket by Wavin is an ideal choice for plumbing tools. This equipment will save both time and effort with its secure push-fit joint-recognition technology that makes installation quick and easy. It is a reliable and trouble-free plumbing device specially crafted for spigot and socket bonding of non-pressure thermoplastic pipe systems.
- Manufactured in polypropylene
- This plumbing tool accommodates thermal movement with no requirement for expansion fittings
- It incorporates high temperature resistance of bonded joints
- To be used with push-fit ring-seal fittings
- Can sustain intermittent discharges of water up to 100 degree celsius
- Kitemarked to BS EN 1451-1:2000