Manufactured from polypropylene, Osma waste spigot bend by Wavin is an efficient system which has been designed for secure jointing. An easy to use push-fit plumbing tool that saves both cost and time, it is a methodical device made to connect pipes. It can be used for both commercial as well as domestic purposes and is useful for connecting to a 40mm waste pipe at a 30-degree angle.
- Simple-to-use system saving time and site costs
- Certified to BS EN 1451-1:2000
- Quick, efficient assembly by means of push-fit jointing
- Accommodates thermal movement with no requirement for expansion fittings
- Suitable for use with intermittent discharges of water up to 90°C