Warmup Matting Underfloor Heating Systems are designed to be tough enough for professional use, yet easy to install for do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
The StickyMat System consists of a thin loose wire evenly spaced and taped to a glass fibre mesh with pressure sensitive adhesive, which allows for the fastest and most secure installation method of electric underfloor heating. The system is available in a choice of 150 W/m2 and 200 W/m2 heat outputs.
The Warmup Underfloor Heating Mat System utilises our dual core heating element and with only one power lead to wire, it is easy to install in just a matter of hours, without raising floor levels. The cable is attached in a series of loops to thin but tough underfloor heating mats, to fit floor areas from as small as 0.5m2 and up.
- Thinnest wire you can buy: 2mm, multi-strand core, double-insulated using advanced fluoropolymers
- StickyMat with pressure sensitive adhesive, for the fastest and most secure installation
- Quick installation - Simply roll out the underfloor heating mat with pre-spaced wire
- The pressure sensitive adhesive ensures that no wire or mesh is raised when tiling or covering with self-levelling compound
- Can be repositioned easily without losing adhesion
- Lifetime warranty & SafetyNet™ installation guarantee