An extensive range of accessories makes the Vitodens 050-W equally suitable for either new build or modernisation. It is offered with two domestic hot water output ratings (5.9 to 29.3 and 8 to 35 kW), as a combi boiler with an integral instantaneous water heater. Also intergrated is an electronic boiler control unit for thermostatic mode and weather compensated mode (outside temperature sensor available as an accessory), along with a frost stat. The Vitodens 050-W features a particularly low level of operating noise and its components are accessible from the front, for ease of servicing and maintenance. With a height of only 707 mm, the Vitodens 050-W is one of the smallest wall mounted boilers in its class. Its compact dimensions recommend it as a replacement for outdated boilers in flats and apartments – including up to five boilers on different floors connected to one vertical flue system. The boiler comes packaged with a horizontal flue pipe for additional convenience and value.
- Now with High Efficiency CAT A Pump
- Highly durable and efficient through Inox- Radial stainless steel heat exchanger
- Improved access to serviceable parts e.g. plate heat exchanger
- Modulating high efficiency stainless steel cylinder burner
- Easy to operate control with manual power limitation and provision for connecting modulating thermostats
- Outstanding DHW convenience through its integral booster function