An extensive range of accessories makes the Vitodens 050-W equally suitable for either new build or modernisation. It is offered with two DHW output ratings (5.9 to 29.3 and 8 to 35 kW), as a combi boiler with an integral instantaneous water heater. The Vitodens 050-W features an integrated electronic boiler control unit with thermostatic and weather compensated modes, along with a frost stat. The outside temperature sensor is all that is required for weather compensation and is available as an accessory. The Vitodens 050-W features a particularly low level of operating noise and its components are accessible from the front, for ease of servicing and maintenance. With a height of only 707 mm, the Vitodens 050-W is one of the smallest wall mounted boilers in its class. Its compact dimensions recommend it as a replacement for outdated boilers in flats and apartments – including up to five boilers on different floors connected to one vertical flue system.
- Standard efficiency up to 97%
- Now with High Efficiency CAT A Pump
- Highly durable and efficient through Inox- Radial stainless steel heat exchanger
- Improved access to serviceable parts e.g. plate heat exchanger
- Modulating high efficiency stainless steel cylinder burner
- Easy to operate control with manual power limitation and provision for connecting modulating thermostats
- Outstanding DHW convenience through its integral booster function