The Stanley FatMax Box Beam Level is designed for precise surface marking and is extensively used by tradesmen involved in wood work industry. Made from a durable plastic material, this box level is hardwearing and 5 times more robust than the conventional ones. Fitted with rubber over molded hand grip, it offers comfortable use for long durations.
- Vials magnified by 20% for improved all round visibility
- Dual machined levelling surfaces for maximum accuracy
- Bi-material hand grips are screwed into the frame
- Solid block vials provide best in class accuracy in 8 orientations of +/-0.5mm/m
- Best in class accuracy of 0.5mm/m on all working planes
- Solid box beam construction for added durability and product life