Specially designed for the installation of drywall/plasterboard, this hammer has a blade-edge whch is ideal for removing old material and marking cut-outs for electrical outlets & switches. The head and handle are made from one piece of forged steel for superior durability, while Anti-Vibe technology reduces uncomfortable vibrations. The striking face is angled to facilitate overhead working with a textured non-slip surface.
- One piece, forged steel head and handle
- Blade-edge designed for marking cut-outs, removing old material, and pulling nails
- Patented Anti-Vibe technology
- Offset head makes overhead working more comfortable
- Checker-face for none-slip nail striking