The warm-board end support from Soflex features multiple snapping points that enable a more flexible approach to underfloor heating installation. Multiple snapping points offer a flexible pipe routing system between rooms, it decreases the size and maximizes the heat emitter area. A full 'over floor' solution, suitable for use on both suspended and concrete floors.
- Self-retaining pipe locking system
- Trouble-free and quick installation
- Available in different sizes
- Non continuous return allows flexible entry points to the board
- Comes with interlocking panels for a secure base
- Enables the installation in larger areas with the multiple flow and return channels
- Independently tested by ADJ designs