The PolyPlumb elbow by Polypipe is an ideal push-fit plumbing connector. The range offers a high degree of reliability, achieved through a product design that has been tried and tested over the past 30 years. It is a fully demountable and reusable system for hot and cold plumbing and radiator central heating systems. Can be used with grey polybutylene pipe or copper pipes to create a flexible, yet highly secure plumbing system. PolyPlumb fittings are supplied with pre-lubricated EPDM 'O' rings. If for any reason further lubrication is required only Polypipe silicone lubricant should be used. Substances such as solder flux must not be used.
- One step operation for quick and easy installation
- Ideal for first fix applications or when demount-ability is important
- Comes with lock tight fittings, preventing accidental release
- Easily adjustable using handy release tool
- Flexible polybutylene pipe, for even the most difficult locations
- High performance stainless steel grab ring ensures superb joint integrity
- Removable and reusable