High quality Copper End Feed capillary fittings manufactured to EN1254-1 standard with kitemark and WRAS certifications.
End Feed Couplings are a cost effective method of joining together Copper Pipe using Solder Wire and heat to create a neat & reliable joint.
All our PlumbRight End Feed fittings are suitable to use on: low pressure domestic gas installations, and hot and cold water systems.
- Holds the British standard kitemark licence
- Cost effective installation
- Manufactured with grade A copper
- Made to EN 1254-1 standard
- Copper is fully recyclable
- Neat design for easy installation
- Sterilisation effect of copper
- Low corrosion
- Good durability
- Actual Size: 54 mm x 42 mm