Providing solutions for a wide range of domestic and commercial applications, the CFD200 inline fan has been designed for use with suspended ceilings, A spring operated, non-return flap is built into the discharge spigot to prevent back draughts.
- Powerful, yet quiet and unobtrusive, the CFD200 has an extraction rate of 110m3 /hr 31 litres per second
- The Manrose CFD series is suitable for a wide range of applications including bathrooms, toilets, shower rooms and utility rooms
- The inline fan is fitted with backward curved centrifugal impellers for a large airflow against the high pressures caused by longer lengths of ducting and resistance by grilles
- Manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning
- Powered by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life