The LA-CO Slic-Tite paste is a heavy duty pipe thread compound that is formulated with PTFE, to give it an additional sealing strength and makes Slic-Tite the premium thread sealant paste. It can be used to seal water, air, steam, natural gas, and more. Perfectly functional in extremely high-pressure systems and will adhere well to hot or oily threads. Slic-Tite removes easily from skin and clothing, reducing post-job cleanup time.
- Seals all type of pipe threads including steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium, iron, PVC, CPVC and ABS plastics
- Non-toxic and non-drying, this eliminates the risk of hardening or cracking of the pipe joints
- Threads can be disassembled
- Seals to high pressures 10,000psi for liquids and 3,000psi for gases
- Sealing temperatures from -46 to 260°C
- Brushes easily
- Removes easily from skin and clothing, reducing post-job clean-up time