The straight reducing coupler by JG Speedfit comes with a push-fit plastic fitting for connecting plastic and copper pipes. Easy to use in confined places, the white coupler can be installed with a copper tube without the need for conversion adaptors. It can also be removed and reused without any tools.
- Assessed by B.S.I. to BS EN ISO 9001
- Approved by the WRAS and BBA
- Kitemarked to BS 7291 Part 1 2 and 3 Class S (Licence No KM39767)
- Suitable for hot and cold water
- Ideal for central heating system
- Lead-free and non-toxic
- Not to use for gas fuel, oil or compressed air applications