Speedfit push-fit fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe. A must for any tool bag! The unique feature of the Speedfit concept, the ability to disconnect the fitting at will, means the Stop End provides a leak proof seal and can be removed at any stage in order to allow work to restart or allow an extension to the system. This makes the fitting the perfect tool for when water needs to be turned on, overnight for instance, or if a job suffers an interruption. Stop ends are also useful when pressure testing a system before appliances are connected. Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet toward the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
- Fast and simple to install and is easy to use in confined spaces, no tools required
- Push-fit and demountable connection
- Suitable for hot and cold water, central heating systems and plastic and copper pipe
- Grip & Seal connection
- Lead free and non-toxic, no scale build up and corrosion free
- BSI and WRAS approved
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest