The 15mm plastic back plate elbow White by JG Speedfit comes with push-fit fitting for connecting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe to male thread appliances. Ideal for connecting taps and toilets, this connector requires no tools as it offers hand tightened connection. The uniquely designed fitting incorporates stainless teeth to provide a tight and secure grip on the pipe. The connection is demountable if required, ensuring the system is easy to work when on the ground. While installing, simply push the fitting onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. With all plastic pipes, the relevant manufacturer?s pipe insert is required. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
- BSI, BBA and WRAS approved
- Conforms to ISO 14001 and accredited by British Gas Service and Energy Savings Trust
- Assessed by B.S.I. to BS EN ISO 9001
- Kitemarked to BS 7291 Part 1 2 and 3 Class S licence no. KM39767
- Suitable for hot and cold water, central heating systems and plastic and copper pipe
- Lead-free, non-toxic, no scale build-up and corrosion free
- Quick and easy installation