Made from a memory retaining polybutylene material, this lay flat pipe from JG Speedfit is an ideal choice when cabling through joists and beams. Featuring a 5 layer construction with a coloured oxygen barrier at the centre, it prevents the ingress of air into the system, thereby making it durable. Engineered to retain a flat shape, it does not coil back, making it easy to install and use.
- Easy to handle and ideal for cabling through joists
- Suitable for central heating systems
- Polybutylene material for extra flexibility
- Manufactured and kite marked to British Standard BS7291: Parts 2 and Class S, WRAS approved
- 25 Years Guarantee
- Lead free and non toxic
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest