Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit, this push-fit valve flexible hose helps in connecting a plastic or copper pipe to a male thread. This hose is ideal for the connection of taps. To use this tool simply push the fitting fully on to the pipe and screw the thread into the bloc. It is an ideal choice to connect monobloc taps. Should the need arise to demount the connection, unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. Note: With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Hot and cold water only, 1 Bar at 85 °C, 12.5 Bar at 2°C
- Not suitable for central heating system
- Isolate by turning the screw a 1/4 turn
- WRAS approved
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest