John Guest Speedfit double check valves have been designed to allow temporary servicing of downstream equipment and must only be used in the fully open or fully closed position. This equipment is manufactured from acetal, featuring a push-fit system that is suitable for both hot and cold water applications. These valves ensure the prevention of contamination arising from back siphonage, backflow, and cross-connection. It is designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK.
- Easy to use with reduced installation time
- Suitable for both plastic and copper pipe
- Highly durable fitting
- Fittings incorporate reusable components for maximum flexibility
- Lead-free, non-toxic, no scale build-up and corrosion free
- Features easy to use 15mm push-fit connections
- The maximum temperature should be 65-degree celsius for both hot and cold water