Hep2O gate valve is a push-fit plumbing system providing optimum performance. It saves both, time and effort as it has secure joint-recognition technology that reduces the risk of accidental demounting. These valves have been designed to allow temporary servicing of downstream equipment and must only be used in the fully open or fully closed position. This equipment incorporates features that are suitable for both hot and cold water applications and is also ideal for central heating systems.
- Works with the Hep2O push-fit plumbing system
- Hot and cold flexible push-fit plumbing system
- Colour-coded packaging for easy identification - green 10mm, blue 15mm, purple 22mm and orange 28mm
- In4Sure joint recognition and secure demounting with HepKey system
- 50 year industry leading guarantee
- BS EN 7291 parts 1 and 2, WRAS approved