Hep2O adaptors are assembled and manufactured in the UK from solid brass for a durable and professional quality fitting. This equipment has a perfect grip seal which helps connect soil and waste pipes together. Joints in the ring seal system are push-fit. The joint is made pushing the end of a lubricated, chamfered pipe squarely into the fitting, which compresses the equipment to make an airtight and watertight joint. It is a reliable and trouble-free leakproof plumbing device.
- BS EN 7291 parts 1 and 2, WRAS approved
- Hot and cold flexible push-fit plumbing system
- In4Sure joint recognition for secure joints
- Secure demounting with HepKey system
- 50 year industry leading guarantee
- Colour-coded packaging for easy identification - green 10mm, blue 15mm, purple 22mm and orange 28mm
- Kitemark to BS 7291 parts 1 & 2