Harlequin 1100ITE High Specification Bunded Slimline Oil Tank Complete & Tankpack
Standard Features of the Harlequin 1100ITE bunded oil tank:
• Bottom outlet with 1” BSP(F) thread
• 16” lockable access lid
• 2” BSP(M) fill point
• 4” lockable inspection cap
• Inner tank vent
What is a bunded oil tank?
A ‘Bunded’ oil tank simply consists of a tank within a tank. Oil is stored in the inner tank and the outer tank acts as a failsafe so that in the event of a spillage, excess oil will collect in the outer tank – thus averting a pollution incident and costly environmental clean-up operation.
- Integrally Bunded - designed to protect the surrounding environment, all tanks are bunded preventing pollution is the internal tank was ever to leak.
- Non corrosive - manufactured from medium density polyethylene (MDPE) your Harlequin tank will not corrode.
- Meets Regulations - as well as being fully bunded, this tank meets all relevant regulatory requirements. This tank is OFCERT licensed by governing body OFTEC, License no: 0644010901R
- Contents Monitoring - this tank comes with an electronic gauge and has a 32mm hole for fitting the electronic gauge.
- Moulded-in handles for ease of lifting.
- LRC overfill prevention probe
- Ultrasonic contents gauge with remote display
- Bottom outlet fitting kit (reducer, isolation valve, filter, 10mm oil line fitting)
- 10 Year Guarantee - peace of mind that should an issue arise with your tank, Harlequin will be there to help. *10 year guarantee upon registration of tank on Harlequin website.
- For more Information/FAQ's please refer to the data sheet
|Capacity||1,097 L (brimful)|
|Made To Order||N|
|Manufacturer Model No||1100ITE|
|Range Description||Bunded Oil Tanks (ITE)|