The Glow-worm Condensate Pump is the smallest pump in the UK, providing you with a unit with the flexibility to be installed in a wide range of places. If the boiler is installed in the basement, a cupboard, or a bedroom, the Glow-worm Condensate Pump can be placed with it. The pump operates at maximum efficiency with the reservoir pump discharging the condensate in one go when the fill level is reached, rather than as a continuous operation. It is is extremely reliable and, in the unlikely event of it becoming too full, the overflow safety switch will automatically shut the connected boiler down, the pump’s LED display will flash red indicating a fault and a fault code displayed on the boiler.ensuring the pump is completely safe to use.
- Suitable for use with the Glow-worm Condensing Boiler range
- To remove potential siting difficulties, Glow-worm have produced a condensate pump to collect the condensate from the boiler and pump it back into the waste system
- Switches on automatically once the maximum fill level of the reservoir is reached
- Approved for boilers up to 45 kW
- Safety overflow switch shuts the boiler down when water level reached