Using the latest technology the SlimJim Electric Flow Boiler offers the discerning buyer the flexibility and controllability of a modern electric wet central heating system.
The compact design of the boiler makes it ideal for heating applications where space is at a premium. The SlimJim is traditionally installed by professional heating engineers in properties such as apartments, domestic dwellings, holiday homes and light commercial properties.
The SlimJim is a fully controllable electric flow boiler which is designed to maximise cupboard space. The boiler also has an easy-fit front cover for future maintenance purposes.
- 100% efficient and provides a complete heating and hot water solution.
- Easy to Install and can be located anywhere due to not requiring a flue.
- Silent in operation the Slim Jim Electric Boiler can be used with Standard Radiators & Thermostatic Valves.
- The boiler temperature range can be set between 30 degrees and 80 degrees centigrade which also makes it a suitable choice for underfloor heating applications.
- The versatile outputs are 4kW, 7kW, 10kW 12kW and 14.4kW. It can be installed as an open vented system or a conventional sealed system comprising of circulating pump and sealed system kit (also available as a Heat Pack option).
- Due to the proven reliability of our products we have no hesitation in offering a 2-year warranty for both Parts and Labour. EHC also offer Extended Warranty that will extend the cover of the product for up to 5 years from date of purchase.
- 2-year warranty for both Parts and Labour