A 3 foot long 1/2" nominal size gas cooker hose, designed to be fitted to the 1/2" angled bayonet socket (B553). Incorporates a patented Firesafe fusible plug which will shut off the gas supply at the socket in the event of a fire. Manufactured in the UK and tested and approved by BSI to BS 669 Part 1 : 1989.
- Pressure-tight flexible tube suitable for use with natural gas cookers
- 1 x 1/2" BSP taper (EN 10226 R1/2) male fitting
- 1 x bayonet fitting designed to make a swivel joint when mated to the appropriate cooker socket
- Firesafe feature means the socket valve will close in the event of a fire
- Tested and approved to BS 669 Part 1
- Not suitable for use with LPG
- Manufactured in the UK