- Bosch competition
Win a Van with Bosch
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all account or trade cash card customers of any City Plumbing Supplies and Plumbing Trade Supplies who spend a minimum of £20 on Bosch Power Tool Accessories in one transaction either online or in-store between 1st September 2018 - 31st October 2018. All qualifying customers will automatically be entered into the prize draw. Only one entry per customer is permitted.
2. The draw will take place the week commencing 3rd December. Customers that have returned qualifying goods between 31st October and 3rd December will not be eligible for the draw. The winner will be drawn at random from the list of qualifying purchases during the prize draw period. The draw will be supervised by an independent adjudicator whose details will be available on request.
3. Housing Associations, Local Authorities, and employees of the Travis Perkins Group are excluded from entering the prize draw.
4. All qualifying customers will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Should the customer wish to opt out of the competition, they should inform the promoter in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org advising the customer account name, account number and transaction details.
5. Entrants must be eligible to work in the UK, be over 18 at the time of purchase and hold a valid driving licence.
6. By entering the draw, customers take responsibility for any tax implications arising from the prize won and are assumed to have gained permission from their employing company, where appropriate, should they win the prize. The winner shall be responsible for paying all the costs and expenses relating to his or her prize that are not specifically mentioned herein as included in the prize, including (without limitation) road tax, insurance and fuel. As a condition of your entry into any prize draw, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
7. The prize is a Transit Van, there is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable unless at the discretion of the promoter. The total value of the prize will not exceed £15,000.
8. The winner will be notified (the “Notification”) by email or phone before a maximum of eight weeks after the close of the promotion.
9. The prize is not available for delivery. The winner must collect the prize within 30 days of the Notification from the location to be chosen by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and disclosed to the winner upon Notification.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
11. In the event that the Promoter is unable to make contact with and/or the winner fails to respond to communications within 14 days of the notification date, the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner and no alternative prize shall be offered.
12. The winner and their county of location will be available by writing to: P&H Marketing, PTS House, Eldon Way, Crick, Northamptonshire, NN6 7SL. No other correspondence will be entered into.
13. City Plumbing Supplies and Plumbing Trade Supplies reserve the right to cancel, alter or reschedule this promotion without penalty.
14. The Promoter will only use customer’s account information to notify them that they have won the prize. The information will not be disclosed to a third party, other than as is absolutely necessary to fulfil the prize offered under this promotion, without the individual’s prior consent. By entering the competition, the winner consents to this arrangement.
15. By entering the draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entrants agree to City Plumbing Supplies and/or Plumbing Trade Supplies publishing their names and county of location and will also be required to take part in post-event publicity free of charge.
16. The First Prize Winner will be required to send a copy of their driving licence to the Promoter to confirm their identity and age. Failure to meet these obligations may result in the Winner being disqualified and the Promoter choosing an alternate winner.
17. The Winner also agrees to participate in marketing publicity.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. Promoter: City Plumbing Supplies Holdings Limited & PTS Group Limited. Registered Office: Lodge Way House, Harlestone Road, Northampton, NN5 7UG