Terms and conditions:
1. The competition is being run by City Plumbing Supplies Holdings Limited (company no. 02489546), trading as City Plumbing, whose registered office is at Lodge Way House Lodge Way, Harlestone Road, Northampton, England, NN5 7UG (the “Promoter”).
2. Entry is limited to one per Facebook user.
3. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition.
4. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
5. Entries made using a false name or address will not be accepted.
6. Entries made online using methods generated by a script; macro or the use of automated devices will not be accepted.
7. To participate, entrants must like the competition’s advert on Facebook and leave a comment explaining their ideal cosy night in using 3 emojis. Comments, including any photos, images, and memes, must not include illegal acts or activities, profanity, threats, and glorification of violence. No purchase is necessary.
8. The competition will run from 08:00 on 17 February 2021 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 on 28 February 2021 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed and/or received for any reason.
10. The winner will receive a bundle containing a Google Home Mini in Chalk and a Google Nest stainless steel smart thermostat, limited to one (1) bundle per winner (the “Prize”).
11. The Prize is supplied by Google Nest (the “Supplier”) and it is subject to the following conditions:
i. no cash or other alternatives will be offered;
ii. it is not transferable; and
iii. it is subject to availability, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another without giving notice.
12. The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize.
13. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all complete entries received by the Closing Date.
14. The winners will be notified by replying to their comment on the competition’s advert on Facebook, and direct messaging (where possible) (the “Notification”). Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted and/or fail to provide their full name and postal address for delivery within five (5) days of the Notification, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random from the entries that were received before the Closing Date.
15. Winners will be required to provide their full name and postal address, which will be shared securely with the Supplier, who will distribute the Prize by post directly to the winners.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter or its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. The Promoter's decision regarding competition matters will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
20. These terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to reject and/or remove entries from any entrant whose conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
23. The competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other third party (except the Supplier, in accordance with condition 15 above).