Baxi Works £300 Cashback Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Baxi Heating UK Limited (company no. 03879156) (“Baxi”), whose registered office is at Brooks House, Coventry Road, Warwick, CV34 4LL.
2. The promotion is open to Baxi Works members within the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Employees of Baxi, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to participate.
3. By entering the promotion, participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
4. The promotion only applies to the Baxi 600, 800 boiler ranges and the Platinum + 40 kW (“qualifying products”) installed and registered on Baxi Works between 2nd September 2019 and 2nd December 2019 inclusive (the “promotional period”).
5. Only qualifying products (Alpha Codes: TAW, TAH, TAL, TAM, TAN, TAF, SJT, SJW, STA, STB, STC) installed and registered on Baxi Works, either for warranty or warranty and gas safe, within the promotional period will qualify for this promotion.
6. In order to qualify for the promotional payment of £300.00 including VAT, participants are required to install and register three qualifying products on Baxi Works within the promotional period. The installation and registration of any additional multiples of three qualifying products on Baxi Works within the promotional period will each qualify for an additional payment of £300.00 including VAT (i.e. £300 for three qualifying products, £600 for six qualifying products, £900 for nine qualifying products etc.).
7. Upon registering the first three qualifying products, a notice will appear in the Baxi Works account of the participant requesting that they submit their name, UK account number and sort code into a secure area on Baxi Works. Participants are responsible for ensuring that correct payment details are provided. Baxi accepts no liability for any losses resulting from the provision of incorrect payment details.
8. Baxi will endeavour to make payments to qualifying participants within 21 days of the end of the promotional period. However, participants should allow until 10th January 2020 for any qualifying cashback payments to be made. Payment will be made by BACS to the UK account details provided by the participant. Payments will not be made to nonUK accounts.
9. If a claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the participant will be notified via Zero One, Baxi’s telemarketing agency, and offered the opportunity to provide the required information to validate the claim. If no response is received within 7 days of notification, the claim shall be marked as invalid and the participant will no longer be eligible to receive the cashback payment.
10. Baxi will not be liable for any bank charges or other fees that may be incurred by the participant in respect of any cashback payment.
11. Participants are responsible for accounting to HMRC for any VAT or other taxes arising from the promotion as may be necessary.
13. Baxi reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify those that qualify for the promotion, including but not limited to proof of identity and proof of membership of Baxi Works, and to withdraw the promotion and/or disqualify any participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where a participant has gained advantage from participating in or used fraudulent means to qualify for the promotion.
14. Baxi reserves the right to withdraw, or amend or alter the terms of the promotion at any time and without notice. Participants will be deemed to agree that no liability shall attach to Baxi as a result of any withdrawal, amendment or alteration.
15. Baxi’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be shared with third parties except those necessary to administer this promotion.
17. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.