Part of Worcester's biggest selling regular boiler range, the Greenstar 12Ri is one of their smallest condensing boilers. It can be installed out of sight within a kitchen cabinet, or in other areas where space is limited. The steel wall-mounting plate allows sufficient space for the flow and return pipes, which are supplied as , to go behind the boiler, making for a quick, easy, tidy installation. The Worcester Greenstar 12Ri is highly efficient with simple to use control knobs as well as user friendly displays, allowing the user to easily set their desired heat output. The Greenstar Ri also has low NOx and CO2 emissions, making the boiler a much more environmentally friendly. LPG can be a cleaner, more efficient fuel as it doesn't contain sulphur and has a higher heating value, allowing the household to be heated at a lower cost.
- Option of digital and wireless programmers and room thermostats for higher efficiency and user comfort
- Full 5 year guarantee on parts and labour
- Robust steel wall mounting frame allows space for pipes behind the boiler
- Digital and wireless programmers and room thermostats optimising boiler efficiency and fuel consumption
- Low electrical consumption when the boiler is in standby mode
- ErP A rated for heating
- Worcester Bosch