The Worcester Greenstar Danesmoor utility oil boilers are part of a market leading range of high efficiency boilers. Compact and ideal for kitchen or utility room installation, the Greenstar Danesmoor is suitable for buildings of all sizes, from small to large, with a traditional open vent heating system that includes stored hot water. Environmentally friendly, it is compatible with alternative energy technologies such as solar thermal systems and also helps to minimise fuel consumption without sacrificing heating and water heater performance - which is good news for the residential consumer. Boiler installers enjoy optimised ease of installation, servicing and maintenance. Notably, as the hydraulic connections are optimised based on installer feedback, all connections fit on the inside of the boiler to provide an ideal flush finish to the exterior and a blanking plug is provided for flow tapping with regular appliances.
- The same footprint as previous models creating less disturbance for replacement installations
- An annual efficiency of over 90% SEDBUK 2009 value ensuring optimum efficiency
- A 5mm steel inner primary heat exchanger surface as well as a 3mm outer increasing efficiency and reliability
- Cross firing burner with easy access to principle components enabling annual service from the front of the boiler
- Easy to remove one piece primary baffles made from special high temperature resistant stainless steel
- Optimised hydraulic connections based on installer feedback all connections fit on the inside of the boiler providing a flush finish to the exterior a blanking plug is provided for the flow tapping with the regular appliances
- Rigid cabinet with a cross brace that provides a convenient tray for nuts and bolts